View Single Post
Old 08.12.2019, 04:21 AM   #7005
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Associates, business partners, possible gay lovers......at some point over the years they kept fast company. I don’t know to what extent Trump is complicit or what he does or does not know......sounds like you have it all figured out.

As I stated above, we know about Clinton visiting the island and sex temple based on a witnesses deposition. Can you provide a link to a story that ever puts Trump on that island? Sounds like Al Gore has some explaining to do!!!

Then you're ignoring blatant facts. It's a well known fact that Trump has an island next Epstein's and they visited each others many times over until their falling out.

Quote:
Just imagine if Hillary was President today......can you imagine her facing the media trying to explain this?

Obsessed much?

Quote:
And if you think Trump knows a great deal, there is no doubt Hillary possibly knows more......are you willing to hold her feet to the fire?

Not sure at what point I've defended her or anyone who has notable links to Epstein. And again, you're ignoring the fact that Trump has more than hinted before that he knew about Epstein's ...kinks shall we say "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Anyway, if you're wanting more information about Trump's relationship with Epstein here it is And yes, even the Clinton's get mentioned in this

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|