View Single Post
Old 10.02.2019, 02:00 PM   #7203
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
What about Australia? Was there a separate treaty there?

Good question......no clue?

Possibly?

In my quote of President Trump that you quoted and replied to, President Trump mentions Australia as being one of the things AG Barr should look in to.

Are you thinking Australia is some sort of smoking gun?

I noticed how you nor anyone else here at SYG never attempted to answer this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Before you cry hypocrisy, question this......can you or anyone reading this cite one situation where a sitting President had their privileged and private phone conversations released?

Especially when it’s with another World leader or Head of State?

I don’t believe anyone can!

Come on h8kurdt (or anyone)......give us an explanation : )

If not that, consider this......why are the DEMS all “State Dept contact with Ukraine - bad,” however, “State Dept helping British ex-spy Christopher Steele spread false allegations about Trump - no problem???”

What were you saying h8kurdt about two wrongs???

CONFIRMED: The anti-Trump whistleblower and his team coordinated with Rep. Adam Schiff, before he filed his complaint with the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

So not only did the DEMS change the “firsthand knowledge requirement” just before the Whistleblower Complaint was filed, Rep. Adam Schiff was able to vet and direct the Complaint before it was filed.

WOW-WOW-WOW

The DEMS “think” they actually have something of substance against the sitting President and what is the first thing The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee does......he rushes and reads into the Congressional Record a fabricated and false portions of the phone call that appear NOWHERE in the transcript:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If what the President discussed was illegal or wrong, why would House Intelligence Chair, Adam Schiff, need to make up and fabricate parts of the transcript?

Adam Schiff said: “In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you through. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand?”

SO FREAKING PATHETIC!!!!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|