View Single Post
Old 10.03.2019, 09:27 AM   #7215
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Phwoar you've just jumped right into my kink.

But you're right, this is why I'm reluctant to get into the debates/arguments/pissing matches cos nothing is going to be solved or whatnot. Sooner everyone could accept that I'm right and everyone else is wrong the better.

For over a year I’ve been saying, “quote and reply.”

I’m open to any discussion and will gladly admit when I’m wrong. The only opinion I’ve held in this thread is I didn’t see any proof of collusion and the Muller Report confirmed this. Also, I’ve held out that I’m extremely happy that Hillary Clinton isn’t our current President.

I’ve maintained that it’s okay to disagree and doing so has caused some to vilify me when I haven’t cursed or threatened anyone. And while a few have reached out to express support, the majority here at SYG have kept to the sidelines remaining silent......like when passerby’s slow down to view the carnage of a car wreck. SYG has slowed to a crawl, hardly anyone discussing music in Non-Sonic Sounds. I’ve been doing my part and will continue to do so!

It’s sad that those who call me out for liking good music, but “what’s wrong with your thinking” are the very individuals who have very little to say. Except for Juvenile !@#$%! who continues to spray poo like graffiti and expects us all to consider it art.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|