View Single Post
Old 09.04.2018, 02:59 PM   #4818
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Fair point, but only to a point......that point being?

Every Democrat speaking before Kavanaugh ends their diatribe by admitting they can’t support him based on everything they’ve ALREADY seen, based on his previous rulings.

My point being, there will be nothing in the “hidden” documents that will sway the Democratic votes......Democrats are voting against Kavanaugh, but they don’t have enough votes!

All Democrats can hope for is for some Republicans to abandon ship, but I highly doubt there is anything in the “hidden” documents to cause them to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I think they're belly-aching more about the 93% of Kavanaugh's White House records that are being hidden. Even documents which committee chairperson REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley asked for in order to make a proper decision aren't forthcoming.

Fact: Unprecedented

Opinion: highly suspicious
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|