View Single Post
Old 06.26.2020, 02:28 AM   #8308
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Not much effort required when the evidence is overwhelming......and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Declassified Susan Rice Email Confirms Michael Flynn Was Personally Targeted In Oval Office Meeting

Ted Cruz

“Wow. Ongoing spying from an outgoing POTUS on the incoming POTUS—directed by Obama himself—is unprecedented in the 243 years of our nation’s history.”

Newly released notes from Peter Strzok and the FBI CONFIRM the Obama Administration’s PLOT to take down the Trump Administration and General Flynn

Handwritten notes from fired former FBI agent Peter Strzok show that Obama himself directed key aspects of the campaign to target Flynn during a Jan. 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Peter Strzok's Notes Confirm President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden PERSONALLY ORDERED Hit On Michael Flynn

NSA-D-DAG = [Flynn cuts?]. Other countries
D-DAG: lean forward on [unclass?]
VP: “Logan Act”
P: These are unusual times
VP: I’ve been on the intel cmte for ten years and I never
P: Make sure you look at things + have the right people on it
P: Is there anything I shouldn’t be telling transition team?
D: Flynn –> Kislyak calls but appear legit
[illegible] Happy New Year. Yeah right

May 2020
George Stephanopoulos: “what did you know of those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?”

Joe Biden: “I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn number 1......number 2 this is all about diversion, this is the game this guy plays all the time, the country is in crisis”

Why would Joe Biden lie on Good Morning America?
(same video as above at 1:11)

George Stephanopoulos: “I want to press this point, you say you don’t know anything about it but you were reported to be at a January 5th, 2017 meeting where you and the President were briefed on the FBI’s plan to question Michael Flynn over those questions he had with Russian Ambassador Kislysk.”

Joe Biden: “no I thought you asked me weather or not if I had anything to do with him being prosecuted, I’m sorry, I was aware that they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it...ummm...think about this, can you imagine any other President of the United States focusing on this at the moment when the country is absolutely concerned about its health.”

Again, why would Joe Biden lie when he knows he is the very one to suggest The Logan Act as a way to TARGET Michael Flynn AFTER the FBI investigation revealed everything Flynn was doing was appropriate???

Also, then Vice President Joe Biden PERSONALLY issued a unmasking request just days before leaving office......why???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|