View Single Post
Old 01.14.2009, 05:00 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry dude. My mom's car was stolen almost 2 years ago. She ended up seeing someone driving the car and followed him for about 20 minutes. He pulled over at a McDonalds and she got out and was yelling at him about stealing the car and he started threatening her life and shit and she got scared and drove back home, shaking the whole time. She never called the cops about the incident (she had reported the car stolen but was too shaken up after that incident to report any further). It was pretty crazy shit.

So, yeah, I'm sorry dude, that's a bitch, I wish I lived somewhere where I didn't need a car.. I'd just walk or take a bus.. but I live 20 minutes away from EVERYTHING, so...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|