View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 06:49 AM   #15
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
I gave into taking a hour out to search for the leak yesterday - I couldn't wait any longer. I totally agree that I think thurston is a headstone (whatever that means) but unlike psychic hearts I think Trees is something that I would have bought and listened to even if i didn't know about sonic youth. There's actually very little to dislike about it for me (the only thing I can think of is whoever the chick is singing on the third track who sounds like shes from arcade fire.) I'm not conducting my thoughts as I'm thinking about stuff i have to do today, but yeah, this is a really great album. If you don't think so you probably are a little dumb.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|