View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 01:05 PM   #32
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I was just engaging in loving my enemy, then I wrote the part about Jesus, to be honest, as an afterthought to hopefully redeem this stupid thread a bit. I'm sorry it bugged you out so badly. Do you have any further incorrectly punctuated one-sentence retorts up your sleeve for me?
I do realize that religion is a steaming pile of shit, but I freely open myself up to be mocked by those that want to discount basic principles to live by like:

To worship you do not need a church building or rituals because they are unecessary and the temple is the body itself

and

judge not, lest you be judged yourself, or at least try to reserve judgement and maintain a mindset of tolerance because life is a process.

I fail to see how either of those two points can be criticized by anyone unless they are insane.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|