View Single Post
Old 11.02.2018, 03:59 PM   #4913
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'd never say he was.

I don't know where you're going with that. All I was saying was there's a coherent (but problematic) Leftism, associated with sections of the Labour movement, that wasn't interested in, and actively opposed, egalitarianism. To highlight the existence of something isn't to endorse it. Although I do find their position interesting, from a purely intellectual point of view. I compared it with a picture of what I consider ideologically incoherent modern-day campus protestors that, for the most part, I consider expressing little more than a lifestyle choice, rather than offering any kind of interesting political position. I haven't, nor would I ever, say the same thing about the civil rights movement.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|