View Single Post
Old 10.07.2006, 12:02 PM   #32
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I think we could try, but I mean how do you define it? Say if I actually was homosexual, could I just stop being so for a minute? This all depends on the context. I mean, say if for a minute I didn't do anything that was associated stereotypically with homosexuality, would that work? I don't think so because I would still be a "faggot" due to my past behaviour and general interest in fagatronics. But, say if i started fucking a female for a minute, would I cease to be a homosexual? It all depends on the context in which you are referring to. In this instance, sure I would be commiting an act of heterosexuality, but I would still be gay, because gay is not something you can change. Well maybe you can thru some sort of deep mental alteration thru drugs and therapy and sceince and chemicals, who knows? But I would probably say - nope, no matter what I do I am a homosexual, because that is my sexual preference, and a part of me and my pysche that you can't just cease out of existance for a minute. Really, your question poses many interesting answers, but unless you contextually define it more, I am afraid you will not get the clarity of answers that you seek.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|