View Single Post
Old 09.05.2006, 11:32 AM   #30
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
What can I say? Excellent fucking show. I've been waiting fdor SY to return to Mass for over 2 years now and I must say, they did not dissapoint. Tight set. Sonic Youth is one of the most well dispiclined bands around. That is what makes them so great. Not only do they create marvelous art, but they are consistantly genius. They have never gone through a slump period like other bands. No matter what material they release, they are always in top performing shape.

So has Daycare finally impressed Rather Ripped on you enough to have enjoyed that material live ?

How do you feel about it now ?

Converted yet ? I just remember you not caring too much for it, unless you changed your mind and I didn't see that....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|