View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 10:25 AM   #8
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
Yo La Tengo at the pool, the Blue Line Swinger to close the set was extremely moving and perfect for the occasion, well that's a great song so no surprise. The encores after that were sort of anti-climactic I think. I was not a big Yo La Tengo fan before, but this show really moved me.

I agree on Sleater-Kinney, great great live band, saw them on their next to last gig at Lolla in 2006, and that was a great set, especially knowing that was the last go around, I think they had one more show after that in Washington state.

Didn't make this last show at the Stone, so I don't know about that, although Ryan Sawyer is a great drummer, so kind of sorry I missed it.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|