View Single Post
Old 10.28.2020, 10:18 PM   #8966
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver ✴ Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Thing is, we've seen him get upset and walk outseveral times throughout the years so why you think he isn't this time is beyond me. Actually it's not beyond me as it's obvious (and always has been) that trump could shit on your face and you'd still back him up.

If Biden had done the same you'd be wetting yourself with glee about it and you know it.

From the link and quotes I provided that were 100% backed up and confirmed by the link SilverRocket provided, President Trump DID NOT storm off in the Leslie Stahl interview. It’s sad individuals such h8kurdt who use pathetic reasoning to try and twist TRUTH to fit their narrative and continue to get it WRONG!

It’s for people like h8kurdt that President Trump had to record and tweet the TRUE interview because the free minded freethinkers are so easily duped into believing anything.

Any and EVERYTHING I’ve posted about Sleepy Joe has been 100% accurate, and I’m guessing 99% of the time it was in Joe’s own words! Don’t get the TRUTH I share confused with your inaccuracies!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|