Thread: Massive Attack
View Single Post
Old 10.07.2020, 06:28 PM   #7
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I think I probably need to give Massive Attack another chance. "Trip-hop" certainly was one dumb name for their style and Portishead's as well - speaking of which, the Gibbons/Barrow band was usually considered the best of the bunch, but I could never get past their obsession for "James Bond themes music" (even though I love twangy guitar a la Duane Eddy!).

I was and am more much drawn to contemporaries and distant cousins of sorts like Moonshake and especially Laika. Now that's my shit right there.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|