View Single Post
Old 04.15.2020, 11:59 AM   #7901
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
There sure is a lot of revisionist history in this thread, and coming from Team Trump. Luckily, we have his own tweets and his own words on film that we can look back on whenever we are told the complete lies regarding his covid response/preparations that we are now hearing. I might link some of that here, but what would the point be, really? I won't convince the Trumpists.

I don't know if the WHO has made big mistakes or not, but I won't listen to a single word that Team Trump says about it. Blaming others, including the WHO, Obama, the Fake News, China, etc etc is what Trump does best. Trump has been POTUS for 38 months, right? At what point does blaming Obama cease to work, even for Trumpists?