View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 04:36 PM   #7311
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

We've moved on to discussions of the 2020 election. No more need for these images of Obama.

/kneeslap

I kid, I kid!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so again not sure if you've kept up but ive argued everywhere here for centrist policies and free markets and the risk of democrats losing by going too far left. i support pragmatist pelosi over the progressive insurgents, etc.

HOWEVER... apples to apples!

Yes, !@#$%!, I have long followed the thread and feel I have a grasp on where most posters in the thread stand. I agree that you lie pretty centrist, but have valid points on both sides.

I just get amused by silly trolling and shit-talking, even though I suck at it. I also have decided to just recently get "vocal" because, amusingly enough, I actually really agree with most of you all, and just don't want to see the Dems shoot themselves in the foot again. I do not like Trump, nor have I or ever will vote for him.

You are also right about my willingness to not take responsibility for my own thoughts and using that deflecting comment as a shield, to a point. I am admittedly very, very apathetic when it comes to politics. But I do have a severe fascination with sociology in general, espectially in this digital age of "communication."
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|