View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 05:17 PM   #7312
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that pic above is a cleveland steamer going into a nazi mouth

anyway i don't like bernie's proposed policies (though i find the man fairly likeable, in a cranky grandpa sort of way). i also don’t like his idea for getting there: marches and protests.

nevertheless i'd throw my support behind him if he were to win the primary.

i know congress would never let him nationalize healthcare. he'd reach a deal for a public option at best-- and i support a voluntary public option, so that outcome would be fine with me.

also, i know what you mean about apathy, which in other times, understandable, but this time around we all have to draw a line and take sides.

if this is just choosing the lesser of 2 evils, so be it. degrees of evil do matter.

at this point looks like uncle joe remains ahead though, so there's that reasonably centrist candidate you can vote for. is he a geezer? sure. does he represent the future? no. i don't care at this point.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|