View Single Post
Old 09.11.2020, 05:43 AM   #9208
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Trump says he deliberately played down threat of pandemic in recorded interview with Bob Woodward

In Woodward’s new book “Rage,” Trump says he knew the coronavirus was “deadly” and worse than the flu

The first case of coronavirus was reported in the U.S. on January 21, 2020. A traveler who had visited China had tested positive on arriving in Washington state.

January 31, 2020, Trump issued an executive order blocking entry to the U.S. from anyone who has been in China in the last 14 days......the order came into effect on February 2. (Super Bowl Sunday)

February 1, 2020 Joe Biden tweeted, 'We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump's record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.'

February 1, 2020 NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio tweet “From what we know now, it takes substantial contact with someone who already has coronavirus to contract it. You don’t get it from a surface or very temporary contact.”

February 2, 2020 New York Governor Andrew Cuomo:”There is no reason to panic. There is no reason to have an inordinate amount of fear about this situation.“

February 7, 2020 Trump does his interview with Bob Woodward. "It goes through air, Bob," Trump told Woodward in February. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed."

February 24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns: "That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation." "But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."

February 29, 2020 Dr. Fauci said that at that time and under the circumstances pertaining to that date, Americans didn't need to change their behavior patterns.

March 2, 2020 New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: ”We have the best healthcare system in the world here. And excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers, I speak for the Mayor also on this one, we think we have the best healthcare system on the planet right here in New York. So, when you're saying what happened in other countries vs. what happened here, we don't even think it's going to be as bad as it was in other countries. We are fully coordinated, we are fully mobilized, this is all about mobilization of a public health system. Getting the testing done, getting the information out and then having the healthcare resources to treat people who are going to need help. Again, that is going to be primarily senior citizens, people who are debilitated.”

March 9, 2020 Joe Biden Campaign Event in Detroit (no mask)

March 21, 2020 White House Correspondent Anders Hagstrom reports:
“Members of Congress and the Trump administration were receiving the reports even as high-level members of both the Republican and Democratic parties were downplaying the disease.”

March 30, 2020 President Trump “I want to keep the country calm. I don't want panic in the country. I could cause panic much better than even you." — Responding to reporter's suggestion that he offered false assurances to Americans.“

July 2020 World Health Organization declares COVID 19 airborne
” Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 can occur through direct, indirect, or close contact with infected people through infected secretions such as saliva and respiratory secretions or their respiratory droplets, which are expelled when an infected person coughs, sneezes, talks or sings.”

September 9, 2020 Sleepy Joe: "He waved a white flag. He walked away. He didn't do a damn thing," Biden said. "Think about it. Think about what he did not do -- it's almost criminal."
......notice how reporters NEVER ASK what Joe would have done differently!

September 9, 2020 Fauci says Trump did not 'distort' impact of the pandemic
"I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said," Fauci, the country's top infectious diseases expert and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said.

"He really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him," Fauci said.

September 10, 2020 TRUMP tweet
“ Bob Woodward had my quotes for many months. If he thought they were so bad or dangerous, why didn’t he immediately report them in an effort to save lives? Didn’t he have an obligation to do so? No, because he knew they were good and proper answers. Calm, no panic!”

September 10, 2020 Bob Woodward defends keeping revelations about Trump and coronavirus quiet until book release

“The biggest problem I had, which is always a problem with Trump, is I didn’t know if it was true," Woodward told The Post.

“Woodward said that it was not until May that he confirmed Trump's statements were based on reliable information and that at that point the virus was already widespread.”

"If I had done the story at that time about what he knew in February, that’s not telling us anything we didn’t know,”he told AP.

Sooo, what did the Free Minded Freethinkers here at SYG want President Trump to do back in February? Why do you get so caught up in the media hype?? All of your high level Democrats were receiving the same intelligence briefings (January/February) as our President......not one of them then were claiming they could handle the situation better!

THE DEMOCRATS HAD NO PLAN, THEY OFFERED NO PLAN!!!

Sleepy Joe claiming President Trump did this so the stock market wouldn’t crash is NONSENSE!!!

ZERO health officials were claiming airborne back in February, the World Health Organization didn’t declare it so until July 2020

YES - President Trump could have handled it better, things could have been done differently, but ZERO Democrats had the solution.

......it’s going to be a great weekend!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|