View Single Post
Old 09.13.2020, 05:22 PM   #9215
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Ummm, while I have no rhyme or reason to why/why not the President tweets, according to the Sacramento Bee (Saturday, September 12,2020), the President will be in Sacramento tomorrow.

“Although the president often criticizes California’s wildfire response efforts and the forest management tactics, Gov. Gavin Newsom has reiterated Trump’s commitment to helping the state behind the scenes.

“There’s not phone call that I have made to the president where he hasn’t quickly responded,” the Democratic governor said last month.”

The President arrived in Las Vegas 0200 AM this morning and will hold his first entirely indoor rally in three months tonight in neighboring Henderson, Nevada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Haven't followed the news very actively lately so I was curious what the President's actions were regarding the currently active fires in three US states. Well, he's done absolutely nothing!!!

Trump isn’t talking about the wildfires in Oregon, California and Washington
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|