View Single Post
Old 03.30.2022, 09:24 AM   #3483
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
When the first ep came out I checked my Prime and it looked like they were doing a week-to-week release after the first 2 episodes or something, so I decided to hold out for a binge. But then a week or so later I checked again and everything was there. Weird.

Anyway I’ve forgotten a lot too. Haven’t actually watched any of S4 yet
yeah same here, then they posted when it was all on the other day, "all episodes available" or some such words in the show's thumbnail.

but picking it up after so long felt disconnected, so i went back to s1e1-- highly rewatchable, still addictive, totally worth it.

-

btw, for a bored usa thing... i've watched all of burn notice... twice, lmao. once when it was out, once years later. it often verges on the ridiculous but it's always fun.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|