View Single Post
Old 04.20.2022, 03:03 PM   #3490
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ok, so, i mentioned this shit in the movies thread, there's this new(ish) anime that appeared on amazon in... january?

i held back for a while and finally gave it a chance... the first couple of minutes of the first episode are really idiotic, and then surprise, it becomes hilarious. i had almost turned it off! and then blam, ok, you have me laughing, i'm watching the rest.

it's basically a sword and sorcery (and primitive guns) adventure, but well-peppered with foul language and sex and jokes that make it entertaining for adults. the story is ok, it's just a story; but the comedy is for me the best part, so it was good fun to relax at the end of the workday.

the voice actors who do this also stream their d&d games on their website... but i'm not into that sort of shit (i know because i tried). the scripted stuff however is good.

Yeah I thought this was what it was.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|