View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 12:38 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
those experiences and the continued abuse, violence and authoritarian quasi fascist religiosity that runs and ruins this country (it literally keeps the schools divided and furthers the agenda of the terrorists on each side, and also cleanses their souls and pardons them when they murder people) DISGUSTS ME and i have a bad reaction to any kind of christianity. as far as im concerned, christianity has failed and i cannot make excuses for it!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dead_battery again.

I'm equally disgusted by it as you are and will equally not make excuses for such blatant corruption and moral hypocrisy. These complicated realities all the more make life feel like a tool song sometimes.. one long cosmic groaning.. However, surely we are all grown up enough to be able sort out the difference between the baby and the bathwater here

Pascal's Wager will always stand as a canker sore of Truth..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|