View Single Post
Old 12.09.2018, 03:19 PM   #5305
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Because I haven’t done anything to support Trump!

Go back to the beginning of this thread and you won’t find any post -by me- supporting Trump. It wasn’t until March or April of this year that I started posting in this thread......because of the hypocrisy and lies......because the things being said -like in the video- simply WERE NOT TRUE!

Or better yet -like the video- just because you say it DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE!

Not once have I tried to make things personal and I haven’t cursed or attacked anyone. There is nothing hateful about wanting a secured border, they need to start building the wall today! Matter of fact, Democrats Voted To Do That In 2006. Obama and Clinton gave lip service to the need of a secured border/building a wall......but they just dangled the carrot.

Sure, there are things I don’t like about Trump, but the same is probably true about a great deal of our politicians......they just don’t have the media banging the drum against them 24 hours a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And I'll never understand how you can say that with a straight face whilst still supporting Trump. The guy whose whole political movement is based on hatred and dividing people. The hypocrisy is astounding.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|