View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 03:19 PM   #22
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
during the televised segment, due to time constraints I like how they cut out of Reena half way thru the song... that's shitty... i remember how that happened once before back in 1994 when SY appeared on the John Stewart Show and the Starfield Road was cut at the end of the program.

the camera work was abit less than typical, they had a large focus on whoever was singing the song which is expected but they had soe interesting angles but the timing to cut from one camera to the next was kinda poorly done... especially during incinerate during the guitar dualing/solo section the flipped from kim to steve and then thurston with no lee???

yeah again little lee...

i taped the broaddcast because i was busy witnessing and recording the most splendid Vampire Belt gig... Corsano and Nace kill, see them if you can and buy their plastic...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|