View Single Post
Old 08.16.2023, 12:45 PM   #3727
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
the presenters of british bakeoff are so weird, as in totally not fitting with the image of bakers or cooking at all.

I'm referring to Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas

haha, i think the comedy aspect is great. i love richmond, he's great, his interaction with the contestants is great, his teasing of paul is great, with the stuff that come out of his mouth think he's a bit of a surrealist poet.

the other guy... this is my first season with him and most of the time i've found his babyman schtick irritating. he's only said a couple of funny things so far. i miss the short lady that richmond used to carry in a sack hahahahahaaaaaaa. what was her name... i forget. i remember the sound of her voice, it was a good loud voice. sandi! they had a very goofy act together (i like goofy comedy).

ah here she is

sorry if it's confusing that i keep calling noel " richmond". that's the name of his character in the it crowd and i'm stuck with it for his face lololol

but yeah he's a great part of the british bakeoff. actually, the best part? hilarious.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|