View Single Post
Old 09.27.2023, 03:29 PM   #3737
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Off-topic. But the odd French bot randomly complaining about contemporary Adult Swim just made my day. Je kiffe!

On-topic now: Finished the first half of the latest Futurama Season on Monday. I'd say for the most part it was somewhat middling, unfortunately. But really not for lack of trying. The chemistry of the characters still shines through the stellar voice work and the witty dialogue. But some of the scenarios in this Season weren't quite as thought-through as they should have been. The Christmas Episode and the Mid-Season Finale were great though. And other episodes like the preggo Kiff Kroker-followup and the one where Zapp gets cancelled had some really sweet character-driven moments. And just when I thought the latter few eps had lost me, the semi-finale gave me some hope again. There still is some potential. Will watch the second half once it drops, but I'll keep my expectations at an adequate level.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|