View Single Post
Old 10.16.2019, 12:12 PM   #7282
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You realise that it wasn't the whole transcript, right? If he was that confident then he should have just released the whole 30 minute conversation.

Absolutely correct!

As I’ve questioned before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
......can you or anyone reading this cite one situation where a sitting President had their privileged and private phone conversations released?

Especially when it’s with another World leader or Head of State?

I don’t believe anyone can!

I have not seen where anyone here has attempted to answer the above.

However, it’s my understanding that a President isn’t required to release transcripts of personal conversations.

Evidently, President Trump only released a portion of the transcript to set the record straight regarding:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Again, if the President truly did something wrong, why the rush to fabricate and make up lies? Is Adam Schiff just as delusional as Juvenile !@#$%!......their only goal and purpose is slinging poo?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|