View Single Post
Old 10.16.2019, 04:16 PM   #7288
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
okay look I’m sorry dude but what happened to you? you used to come across as an intelligent human being, but this sort of stuff is genuinely deranged/concerning. people are accusing you of Fox News bait because you’re literally peddling the same dumb manchild conspiracies as them, you write in the exact same style as trump (complete with a basic misunderstanding of grammar) and because the shit you come up with is rooted in a misdirected, ultimately rootless hatred for anything that’s different to you, which you try to conceal within these absurd tales that justify in your own mind that you’re not a pig but to everyone else singnals that you are, indeed, filthy fucking swine.

I think it would be best if you tried to actually listen to what people (everyone) here is trying to communicate to you as I think it should be really clear that this sort of dialectic is uncomfortable but also totally unwelcome here
i congratulate you on your attempt to reason with the brain-damaged one there, although he never did come across as fully intelligent, just “nice,” and always terrible with the comma placement.

but now that the niceness has been replaced with shilling for his white supremacist overlords, spewing of russian propaganda, trumpist deflections, breitbart regurgitations, etc, there is nothing left to like.

so, really, good luck with your attempt. i made many in the past, eventually realized any honest effort with him was a waste of time, because he’s not just stupid, he’s also a liar, so now it’s just pies to the face from me to him, because letting him run rampant with impunity here is just not acceptable—he’s too fucking vile to behold.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|