View Single Post
Old 10.16.2019, 06:48 PM   #7292
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Out of everything I presented, you go after the low hanging fruit?

Okay, it was in a bathroom instead of a janitorial closet......happy?

Quote and reply and I’ll be happy to listen and discuss anything you present.

There Is absolutely no swine or hatred displayed by me on SYG!!!
it's not low-hanging fruit, it's a complete fabrication. no one here has defended her use of a private server, much less even openly defended clinton at all, and yet you're placing everything into this narrative as you have nothing else to say other than these absurd talking points.

do you not understand that this entire worldview is rooted in hatred? people who share perspectives with you (and indeed yourself at this point sadly) couch these views within the context of absurd conspiracy theories as a means of justification for opinions that have no base in reality, and they're simply used as a sort of moral impetus for being against sources of power that emanate from places that you as a rapidly ageing white boomer simply can't comprehend. your resentment is directed exclusively at women or minorities, with a few figures derided by trump thrown in for good measure because you've been beckoned to mirror his thoughts.

I think it's abundantly clear that people here want to engage with you because we're genuinely concerned that someone who is invested in deeply as the same stuff as us can go so wildly off the deep end, but dialogue is reliant on the two parties actually being based in reality, from which you are quite blatantly divorced. you're pitting it as an 'us vs them' narrative because it gives you a moral warrior status (exclusively in your own view, everyone else thinks you're a bit off...) that you use to distract yourself from the underlying fact that you're hateful and bitter. you might try to justify it in your own mind as being a demarcation from the 'sheep', but the basic fact is that the shit you're spewing has a very real impact on very real people for whom you have no regard at all. I don't need to 'quote you' for 'truth', this isn't some fake news character assassination as you may want to see it, it's that the ideologies you've blanketed yourself with are inextricably attached to narratives of a really insidious origin.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|