View Single Post
Old 10.17.2019, 07:06 AM   #7295
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I may not be Bytor, but I do, indeed, listen to what others on here say, whether it's comfortable for me to hear or not.

I've read your post sufficiently to understand that you're accusing him of coming from a White racist perspective without benefit of any examples of his own statements which might prove your point, and then tell him that his perspective is not welcome on this thread, which seems to imply that you feel his perspective to be illegitimate, simply due to Bytor's demographic origin.

You may wish to review the gravamen of your own accusation to determine your own guilt of the same.
if you had any basic analytical skills then you’d be able to register, as I directly stated like 3 times, that irrespective of one’s own individual identity/demography, being drawn to these perspectives is demonstrative of an institutional racism in that these ideologies are fundamentally xenophobic. the culpability is in refusing to acknowledge where these views arise from, as they’re inarguably hateful in origin. I said nothing of white people in general, and would love for you to point out where I in fact did.

also trying to try to obfuscate by saying this is any sort of racism towards whites (not even going to try to go into how ridiculous this is) is symptomatic of myopia, and doesn’t further any argument you’re trying to make.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|