View Single Post
Old 10.18.2019, 01:45 AM   #7297
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
it's not low-hanging fruit, it's a complete fabrication. no one here has defended her use of a private server, much less even openly defended clinton at all, and yet you're placing everything into this narrative as you have nothing else to say other than these absurd talking points.

No one here has defended Hillary just like I haven’t been defending Donald. I get hammered for not calling out Donald, yet no one here has called out Hillary.

When I go against the grain (Mueller Report) for over a year and get it correct, the resentment towards me grows. Hate filled post directed at me that are full of bitterness, cussing and accusations of being a racist. Then when Robert points out that you have no statements by me where I’ve said anything racist, you attack him? Once again, my request for “quote and reply” are ignored.

I understand you are tired of hearing about Hillary and I’ll gladly refrain from mentioning her for a good while......at least until she announces that she’s running.

I’m curious, guest, who here is trying to communicate?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|