View Single Post
Old 03.08.2020, 05:42 PM   #7751
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm honestly confused. I accept that while Sanders might have a very dedicated following he won't' convince enough of the country as a whole. But are we watching the same coverage? While it may be crude/insensitive to say so, I've seen too much to be able to deny that Biden has senile dementia. It's actually uncomfortable to watch. I'd go as far as to say that someone really needs to make a decision on his behalf and withdraw him from the race altogether, even if that means Sanders gets the gig by default.

I dunno, maybe somewhere in the system the Dems had a candidate really able to challenge Trump but the internal bullshit and distractions within the party this last 3 years means they're left with who they're left with. So in the circumstances, and considering I see it as a no-win situation regardless of who they choose, I say give it to Sanders. Not just to save Biden further humiliation but because if Sanders is thrashed in November at least it'll take a considerable amount of wind out of the sails of the activist wing of the party which might be precisely what the Dems need if they're to return to some kind of political reality in time for 2024, when Trump will no longer even be a thing.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|