View Single Post
Old 03.08.2020, 07:44 PM   #7760
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Every time I watch Trump speak I assume he's taken a big bump of coke beforehand. Assuming he is a bit of a fiend, that's obviously a problem for someone with his kind of responsibilities, nor will it be doing him any good physically. But somehow, whatever you might think of his policies, or his manner, he's holding it together better than i think a lot of even his most committed supporters might've privately thought when he 1st took office.

But maybe I'm wrong on that. As symbols says, I don't see the day to day stuff. In which case If Trump really is that fucked then I'm sure a party as big and established as the Dems can brush him aside in November, no problem.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|