View Single Post
Old 06.10.2021, 02:12 AM   #53685
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I deleted one of them to revive the thread

Well done. But it feels like you and I are holding remote controls, trying all sorts of weird button combinations in order to find Easter fucking eggs on a DVD or Blu-Ray disc. Only less fun: we're basically attempting to map the inner logic of this whole fuckup. And I'm tired of it. I'm dead tired of this meaningless bullcrap:

And I'm sick of seeing this even though I know there ARE new posts:

I'm gonna keep posting on the torrents thread (as long as it doesn't break for good, evidently) because it's a neat way to organize shit for myself, but in terms of using the board to communicate with you fine peoples, I dunno, wake me up before you go-go.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|