View Single Post
Old 02.06.2009, 12:32 PM   #12
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
but at the shows with ibold and her playing at same time, it was toooo much bass. nothing ruins sound like too much fucking bass.

Nothing ruins sounds as a bad PA/acoustic in a venue.
I don't think they have a bad sound man e heh he.
When I saw them with mark on stage the sound was great and they had lots of fun.
Max, I see what you mean, but playing a few "special" gigs isn't as consuming as a full tour.
I'd be glad to hear Kim is feeling well enough to pull off a full tour with no need for a "backup" (I hope this won't be misinterpreted) but I think having Mark on stage is just plain good for everyone. He is happy, they're happy to play with him, IF Kim has some probelms he can help.
It's a win-win situation imo.
Aaaah, I remember there were people complaining even about Jimbo playin' live with them....
BLASPHEMY!!!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|