View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 04:57 AM   #6893
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Because the Anglo Saxons are not saying Anti-American things!

I’m the same person now that I was when I made my first post in this version of SYG back in 2006.

Go back to the beginning of the Trump thread. I had one reply within the first couple of pages and then nothing else from me until March or April 2018. You see, I don’t care who people voted for or why they did so. I would never cuss or belittle anyone for their beliefs.

I’ve never understood what music I enjoy has anything to do with my beliefs? You are not the only one who is confused.

Simply put, people were wrong. They were being duped by the media about the Russian hoax......and I called them out. I offered substance and reasoning along the way and the TRUTH prevailed.

e-Claire, why don’t you question the other members of SYG for being so hateful towards me? Imagine how foolish you will see yourself when future you looks back on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
For one, I'd note that a majority of those you call 'anti-American' in that post aren't Anglo-Saxon.

But secondly - seriously, Bytor, take a step back and look at yourself. There's a huge disconnect between you on this thread and you everywhere else. On most of the forum, you're a good guy who's really into mixtapes and noise rock. But here, you seem to parrot sensationalist right-wing propaganda that, fifty years from now, will embarrass everyone who calls themselves American. Hopefully.

I don't get it?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|