View Single Post
Old 04.08.2020, 01:17 PM   #7864
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...pends-campaign

My brain is not wired to understand the Alternate Universe where a Bernie supporter will now run to Trump. Help me out, my American (and otherwise) friends.

Not so quick, skuJ.

Does anyone remember 2016 when Crooked Hillary and the Democrats cheated Bernie? Then just two months ago Bernie had this thing on cruise control and those same Democrats all jumped on the Say-It-Ant-So-Joe train??

If he chooses to use it, Bernie still has the power!!!

Bernie Sanders could become the Representative of the Green Party. Doing so would derail the Democratic Party and gift wrap another four years to President Donald J. Trump (not that he needs the help)......revenge is a dish best served cold : )

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|