View Single Post
Old 11.20.2006, 01:29 AM   #18
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
most north americans are fucking weird. they all think they have to be cool for some unknown reason, so when people talk about things that are outside of their spectrum of awareness or something their peers(whoever is fashionably cool at the time... be it goths, metal heads, punks, chess-nerds or old man style dudes in sweaters) aren't cool with, they attack it. this happens in most parts of the world being human nature and all.. but damn are the north americans good at it. what music do you like? oh rap that's too bad. cool shoes.. where'd you buy them? bla bla bla... everyone likes music and everyone fucking wears shoes. try content for once people.
----sincerely,
a friend or relative

p.s. this is slightly hypocritical seeing as i was born in Canada... but I've been around the globe and Porkmarras and some of the others have a point with their complaints. SY forum gave me quite the surprise. I was the only Sonic Youth fan I knew for years, and I always figured the fans if I ever met them would be pretty right on seeing as you gotta be open minded to love noise.. .but alas snobby kids and snooty artists and the occasional firebrand with a big mouth(yeah you Lily) no wonder the band members aren't online much. we fucking probably disappoint them.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|