View Single Post
Old 06.04.2007, 01:34 PM   #85
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
I just got back home today and that was one of the best experiences of my life. I was trying to pick out a favorite song from the set but it's too hard. They were a little rusty on the Sprawl and a few parts in various songs but it was still one of the highlights, absolutley amazing. Lee said it was the first time they'd played it in 18 years. Cross the Breeze, Rain King, Hey Joni, Eric's Trip... fuck it they were all amazing. I was on such a high I actually enjoyed the rather ripped stuff at the end, the last song of the encore was great.

Cannot wait to see it again in London when they're abit more tight. I'm also going to say Houdini by the melvins was equally as good, those 2 preformances alone make Primavera the best festival ever. Slint were abit of a let down though, they played a new song which was shit.
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|