Thread: rank evol songs
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2016, 08:01 PM   #18
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shallow27
Surely 'Expressway...' is overrated but has become iconic through the years due to live performances, we can say it's the first song they used to make long-bizarre improvisations live and that's been a singularity in their forthcoming career as a rock band... well, not the first ('Satan Is Boring' was crazy live for example) but the first staple in their setlists or the first commercial one... you know what I mean

I would not say "Expressway" is overrated but I think all of the other songs on EVOL get overlooked because of that one song. Personally I love "Tom Violence" almost as much if not more than "Expressway" but "Tom Violence" is one of their greatest opening songs on an album and "Expressway" is one of their greatest album closers.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|