View Single Post
Old 09.08.2014, 03:20 AM   #3
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I really loved Kim & Ikue`s gig two years ago, but in the same time didnīt like at all the pieces from Body/Head I have watched from YouTube (they were also in same autumn in Helsinki, I didnīt go there). So naturally I had big doubts about coming apart when heard it was coming. But because it came through Matador, I thought it might have more arrangements than the live-clips I have watched. I listened Actress from Matador sites & immediately decided to order the album. IMO itīs one of the best works outside SY! And I donīt need any more beat to the album, I really have started to love also other music that hasnīt got so much rhythm-elements. Of course I still love music that has strange complex rhythms (for example Tom Waits, Beefheart and also prog-rock).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|