View Single Post
Old 03.10.2022, 09:44 AM   #3471
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, not just that but internal bleeding that went untreated for I don’t know how long because of the status of the pandemic. Virtual visits with doctors were like, “You’re tired and have headaches, Get a Covid test! No Covid? Next!” And so yeah, I ended up needing two blood transfusions and months of IV infusions. :/

FUCK!!

Quote:
Oh definitely but I’m starting to cook on The Brothers Karamazov (weird timing)

i always start but then flake out on dostoevski, and im currently stuck on a famous translation of crime and punishment forever, but notes from the underground was the right length for me, and so i finished that, which many years ago was, wow.

Quote:
Killing Eve season 1 is pretty good. Written by Phoebe Waller Bridge. Snappy little crime drama with compelling characters. It starts to unravel a bit around season 2 and I didn’t make it past the first episode of season 3 because I thought it was getting stale and redundant to the point of actual discomfort.

But season 1 is worth checking out

ok! i might extend my hulu subscription for another month to give it a chance, plus i have other stuff to finish there anyway... been enjoying SHUT EYE which looks like it got cancelled but o well.

Quote:
Didn’t know that about Soderbergh! Have you seen the recent stuff he’s done for HBO? Like No Sudden Move or KIMI? (KIMI is a nice little nod to Rear Window which isn’t a spoiler because it’s clear from the opening shot.)

Anyway I always like Soderbergh and I always forget how good he is.

ah, so that's where the h goes, i always forget lol.

i haven't had hbo for a while but i might get me some this summer and catch up with recent productions. eg i never saw chernobyl (and to think about what's going with it now, fuck..).

same thing with netflix, last time i had it was late... 2019? my tv dance card is full at the moment hahaha.

anyway apparently s-bergh has some stuff on netflix too, per the link below.

i'm not blown away by his aesthetic sensibility the way i am by, say, cronenberg (another berg, no h), but i admire the guy's work ethic and role in the industry, for sure. hats off to the guy.

anyway, here you go, enjoy: https://www.smartphonefilmpro.com/th...en-soderbergh/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|