View Single Post
Old 06.15.2017, 04:15 PM   #2780
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I did not make the "Zionist media" comment, to which I strongly object, and I am an admirer of Mayim Bialik's.

I dug her until I read this from Wikipedia:

Quote:
Bialik has also described herself as a "staunch Zionist". [...] During the 2014 Gaza Conflict, she donated money to the IDF for armored vests.

Yeah, I'm sure that even though the U.S. of A. gives billions of dollars in military aid to Israel, the latter's Defense Forces still needed Bialik's donations to level Gaza. STUPID FUCKING WOMAN. Further proof that a degree in anything (neuroscience, in this case) has zero direct connection with intelligence.

Quote:
Kindly restrain yourself from falsely attributing statements to me.

I didn't mean to attribute that comment to you, but clearly it came out that way, so I've edited that post.

Quote:
I don't know on which media Kathy Griffith posted her item, bit she is (or was) a mainstream media personality. And then you have your own statement concerning her stunt. How is that not hate speech?

I don't give a flying fuck anymore. We've taken and taken and taken turd after turd after turd from this bullshit president, his spineless majority in Congress and his retarded and/or evil dickly supporters, and we're still supposed to "take the high road" because otherwise "we're no better than them". Sorry Michelle Obama, I really like you, but I've had enough.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|