View Single Post
Old 10.11.2020, 03:14 PM   #8874
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Hm, I think I remember when they said the same thing about Trump, saying that he'd willingly step down so that Pence could be the President. When in history has a elected President of the United states ever said, 'Thanks for voting for me, now here's your President' and given the VP the presidency?

Well the transition would never be made that crudely but I stand by my prediction that if Biden does win he won't see out his 1st term and will most likely hand power over to Harris quite early on. Even if you don't buy the dementia claims and putting aside any encounters he's had with Trump, does he honestly look to you like someone with the strength to go toe-to-toe with Putin, or Xi Jinping or even the more radical wing within his own party?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|