Thread: Night Drones
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2008, 08:29 AM   #43
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
As it happens, I've experienced this loads of times in my life (most recently just last week) and it confuses the fuck out of me.

Obviously, when you're half-awake it's the sound of the apocalypse. A more reasonable explanation would be that in the middle of the night you can hear all those sounds that get drowned out normally, and your ears are a bit more relaxed.

If it's the same, or a similar sound, it's like an all-engulfing, very low pitched drone which disappeared after about 10 minutes. It was very, very thick.

i first thought i was going nuts (which i often do think) but when Susan woke up and asked me what it was, I started to get really worried.
next time it comes, i'll have a dictaphone device ready.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|