View Single Post
Old 10.15.2018, 01:01 PM   #4748
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Man, I have to say at this point, I'm actually experiencing this shit on a daily basis. Anyone who has contact with a university right now who won't privately admit (they'd likely lose their job if they ever uttered it on campus) that this shit is rife and going way beyond what you're talking about, is either a liar or one of the lunatics actually endorsing it (and they're all over academia at the moment). Universities are in absolute crisis over this. The fact you weren't aware of it is alarming, not because you're wilfully ignorant (which you obviously aren't) but because the news obviously just isn't getting out. Humanities departments, especially, are now little more than Intersectionality propaganda machines and anyone who doesn't buy into it is essentially purged.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...-a7815991.html

oh yes i am not overly familiar with that

ha ha ha the humanities. yes...

i am a humanities phd dropout because i was not interested in garbage social science posing as “literary criticism”. otherwise i would have studied sociology.

and yes, it’s garbage.

but this garbage has made the humanities nearly irrelevant for everyday life. i feel your pain, i do, but it’s a pain i walked away from. harder to do once you’re already committed to the profession of course. but it’s... it seems to me to be an internal matter. maybe it’s more common in england?

i... again i dont think i’m getting what you’re meaning by interesectionality, but as i understand it, it makes perfect sense to me. e.g., if you’re black, woman, lesbian, transgendered, poor, you’re essentially getting fucked 5 ways and not in a nice way. if you’re white, man, straight, cisgender, poor, then you’re just getting fucked in 1 way—the poor way.

but i’ll keep reading dead white straight cis males even if they were assholes to their wives and children though. some of their stuff is good regardless of their personal shortcomings. the only people with a clean conscience are the ones with bad memory.

ha ha ha ha sorry for the oversimplification. i didn’t sleep much last night and i am tired.

ps- i am friends with a number of bolshevik university professors and often give them shit about their kooky notions ha ha ha ha. one started banging the table on me the other day. reminded me of kruschev. lmao.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|