View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 11:30 AM   #12
mushmanski57@hotmail.com
stalker

mushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

So we wait out there and steve shelley comes out to put some stuff in a minivan they had, and the manager of the place was trying to keep him from the crowd and he pointed at us and said something to the effect of "those are my people." and came over. Sonic youth fans are very polite! We talked to him, I walked up and Steve signed my shirt!!!!! It was a brand new shirt, I had owned it for a month and never wore it, just wore it fr the first time at the show and he signed it!

I may of died right there. Sounds like an amazing show! Can't wait til 08/08/06!!
mushmanski57@hotmail.com is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|