Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.17.2020, 12:51 PM   #124
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Only thing I'm still waiting on from Amazon is a copy of "Green Eyes" which I saw mentioned int Goodbye 20th Century, and that's not even being shipped by Amazon. Beyond that, I don't rely on them for daily goods.
i’ve ordered exercise gear, vitamins/medicines, haircutting shears, chemicals, cooking equipment... basically all kinds of useful things given the need to avoid contact with people in the near future. plus it offers money-saving options (not that this would be good in the aggregate during a depression.) my local stores were also out of olive oil so i bought a couple of one-liter cans.

i’m sticking to ebooks for the time being, except for the stuff i checked out of the library and get to hoard after they closed doors.

my thinking is the economy comes out at the other side of this looking very different from today.

eta: trying to be systematic about this

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|