Thread: AUTOGRAPHS!
View Single Post
Old 11.08.2011, 07:12 PM   #45
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I've met them three times (well, only once as a full band), and they're very easy going and polite with. Thurston is extremely friendly... believe it or not, I've been to shows where he's walked through the crowd and nobody (but me) has recognized him. Sounds crazy, right? It's true. I met him, surrounded by SY fans, at an SY show, about an hour before the band came on, and nobody even noticed.

But to the point, I think Thurston at least would be down fog autographs. Kim too probably, and I think Lee and Steve are a little more reserved, but would still be happy and willing.

I've never asked them for an autograph. Just to shake hands and share a few words.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|