View Single Post
Old 06.25.2008, 02:54 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Magnesium
What the fuck... the place holds 5,000?
The guy at the River to River stand who checked my ID told me that they gave away reservations for 8,000 tickets! I was pretty fucking bummed at the thought of having to fight through 8,000 to get to the stage.

that would be real typical for them...forcing everyone to hop through all kind sof hoops to get tickets, and then the day of the show let any and all people in - ask the people who waited online for the Malkmus show or the Boredoms show in the past year and how ell that went. The Parks Dept is just fucked, they should just have an open door and let anyone in but they are obsessed with Control. They now know by name where many of us will be and when. You can be skeptical but its true.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|